| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc in November is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 92.7mm (3.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc:
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 122 kms (75.8 miles) ENE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.3 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE