| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc in August is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc:
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 122 kms (75.8 miles) ENE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.3 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE