| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc:
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 122 kms (75.8 miles) ENE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) ENE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.3 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE